Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Greetings One and All,

What a year 2011 was. The economic recession made for a quiet motel year.
The death of my father was a time for some self reflection.
The year had a number of other heartbreaks, setbacks and tragedies, but as they say; "That's Life!"

We all have things that dent our confidence and make us wonder why things happen.
I'm not going to be all philosophical and pontificate on the reasons. I am not one for making New Year resolutions, which are usually forgotten before the end of January anyway. I have however decided that I want to try and do a few things better, nothing in particular, but just be more committed to doing well those things that are the stuff of life.

So here's to 2012, a chance to make good and work towards enhancing and improving performance in all areas and involvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment